The following documents will still be needed in their original form, once uploaded to Magnus: (Please do not send documents via email)
- Medical Examination Form - Must be downloaded from Magnus and completed by the student's physician and the student's parents. Only the 2023-2024 Form will be accepted.
- Annual Dental Certificate (received from your dentist's office). Please note the renew date that applies to your child if submitted previously. Otherwise, the due date is June 15 - August 1, 2023.
- PVAC-3 Form (Green Immunization Form) must be current and resubmitted as booster vaccines are administered. This document is required to be on file as per the Department of Health. All children at ages 4, 11, and 16 require vaccines. Please speak with your pediatrician.
- Covid, Influenza, or other vaccines are to be uploaded to Immunizations.
- Only the original Green PVAC is to be submitted to the Nursing Office when applicable.
Please note that when submitting all documents via Magnus, you also need to complete all corresponding documents. 100% completion of school documents/requirements in Magnus is required for admittance and sports participation without exception.
Please enclose the required/pending original forms, as noted above, in a sealed envelope with the child's name and grade included. These documents may be dropped off with Security at Nairn Street.
All email correspondences must specify your child's name and grade in the subject line.
Please refer to the Q&A Section for help. Click here for instructions on how to upload records to Magnus