1. All applications received for admission for the following academic year are filed in no particular order until November.
2. In November all applicants are contacted to set up an appointment for the admissions exam.
3. Individual tests are administered by appointment: Pre Pre-Kinder grade applicants are observed by the Pre Pre-Kinder teachers in the classroom setting. Applicants for Pre-Kinder – 12th are tested by the Director of Admissions.
4. Any other Pre Pre-Kinder to 12th grade applicant is tested at the time that they apply, regardless of the time of year, as long as space is available.
5. In addition to the admissions test administered in school, applicants for 1st–6th grade need to have psychometric evaluations administered. Sub-scores, observations, and recommendations should be included in the report, plus any additional tests the psychologist may deem advisable.
6. Decisions for student applying for 1st–6th grade are made after receipt of the psychometric report, transcripts, letter of recommendation, admissions exam and observations. The committee then reviews and accepts or regrets the applicant(s). Such committee is composed of: Early Childhood Program Principal, Upper Elementary Principal and Director of Admissions.
7. Decisions for student applying for 7th–12th grade are made after receipt of the transcripts, letter of recommendation, admissions exam and observations. The committee then reviews and accepts or regrets the applicant(s). Such committee is composed of: Secondary School Principal, Dean, and Director of Admissions.
8. Consideration is given to applicants in the remaining applicant pool taking into account priorities for admission in the following order:
1. Good or very good student with sibling(s) in school
2. Good or very good student: child of an alumnus
3. Good or very good student: child of an employee
4. Former students returning to school
5. Good or very good student: permanent resident without sibling(s)
Students falling into several different categories shall be considered to be in the category given the highest priority.
9. Those students that have been accepted have a place held for them pending their enrollment form and fees being received by the specified date given on the acceptance letter.